Town Attorney

Town Attorney Links
Contact Print

Film/Photography Permits

To apply for a Filming/Photography Permit, please fill out and submit this Film/Photography Permit Application and fax to Attn: Diane Wilbur (631) 351-3032 or email to Please also refer to:

Instructions/Regulations for Filming and Photography
Chapter 108 - Film Permits

Wedding, prom and other photos taken for personal use on Town property, including our parks, do not require a film/photography permit, even if you are using a professional photographer, however please notify so that our Department of Public Safety is aware of your planned visit.

Contact Information

Susan J. Coleman
Town Attorney
J. Edward Gathman Jr.
Deputy Town Attorney

Town Hall (Room 203)
100 Main Street
Huntington, NY 11743

Phone: (631) 351-3042 
Fax: (631) 351-3032