Town Clerk

As a safety precaution due to the impending storm, all outdoor Town facilities will be closed on Tuesday, August 4 including all beaches, skate parks, the Dix Hills Pool, the Sgt. Paul Tuozzolo Memorial Spray Park at Elwood Park, summer camps, swim programs and the Town Boat Launch Service (for assistance removing boats from the water call Harbormaster @ 631-351-3255).

Town Clerk Links
Contact Print

Request a Marriage Transcript

To submit your request online click hereRequest a Marriage Transcript 

Download copy of Marriage Transcript Request Form (PDF)

Huntington Town Clerk Andrew Raia has on record only those marriages for which a Marriage License was obtained from the Town of Huntington. 

Written Requests: Transcript requests in writing should be addressed to Andrew P. Raia, Town Clerk/Registrar, Town of Huntington, 100 Main Street, Huntington, NY 11743 and include:

• Husband’s Full Name
• Wife’s Full Name
• Date and Location of Marriage
• The purpose for which the record is required
• Number of Copies
• Return Address and Telephone Number
• Please include a photocopy of your current Driver’s License or other Acceptable Identification

There is a $10 (ten dollar) fee for each certified copy produced on safety paper with a raised seal.
Effective April 2007, cash payments over $25 (twenty-five dollars) are no longer accepted in most Town offices. Transactions over this amount must be paid for by money order or a bank check. ATM/Debit cards (Maestro, pulsePAY, NYCE, STAR, AFFN ACCEL, MONEYSTATION) are accepted over the counter. (Please note that users of an ATM/Debit cards incur an additional $2.50 convenience fee payable to the processor VitalChek Network – not the Town. The processor fee will appear on your monthly bank statement.)
  • Some examples of purpose for which Marriage Record is Required: Passport, Social Security-Retirement, Social Security-SSI, Retirement, Employment, Driver License/Learner Permit, Welfare Assistance, Veteran’s Benefits, Court Proceeding, Entrance into Armed Forces.
  • Types of Acceptable Identification: Driver’s License, Non-driver’s ID, Passport, Naturalization Papers, Military ID, Police report of Lost or Stolen ID.
Telephone Requests: Requests over the telephone may be made using a Credit card. There is an additional $7 (seven dollar) processing fee for this service, which is charged by the VitalChek Network, the official government approved service provider.

 Internet Requests: You may also submit your request through the VitalChek Network at VitalChek Networkusing a credit card. Please have supported documentation available to scan along with your request.

 If you have further questions please contact Town Clerk Andrew Raia's office at (631) 351-3206.