1. All dogs four (4) months of age or older are to be licensed, as well as any dog under 4 months of age if running at large.
2. Print all information, sign and date the form.
3. ID and/or Markings – please indicate implanted electronic chips or tattoos, missing ears or other significant markings.
4. Check the Type of License you are applying for and be sure to include proof of age if applying for the Senior Citizen discount. Submit appropriate payment by check or money order made payable to Andrew P. Raia, Town Clerk. A penalty of twenty dollars ($20.00) shall be charged to the maker of a check returned for insufficient funds.
5. For validation of this license, submit in person or by mail the
- veterinarian’s certification of spaying or neutering or proof of exemption
- proof of rabies vaccination
6. You should receive your next year’s license renewal by mail from the Town Clerk’s office 30 days prior to the expiration date of this license. If a renewal is not received, contact Andrew Raia, Town Clerk at (631) 351-3206.
IMPORTANT: If your address changes within the Town of Huntington or your dog is lost, stolen, transferred to another owner or deceased, please call the Town Clerk’s office within 10 days to report this occurrence.
NOTE: For replacement of a lost identification tag, call or visit the Town Clerk’s office or website to request a form for a replacement ID Tag. There is a $3.00 fee for a replacement ID tag.
If you have further questions please contact Town Clerk Andrew Raia's office at (631) 351-3206.