Asharoken Beach, Eaton's Neck Road, Northport
Centerport Beach, Little Neck Road, Centerport
Crab Meadow Beach*, Waterside Avenue, Northport
Crescent Beach, Crescent Beach Drive, Huntington Bay
Fleets Cove Beach, Fleets Cove Road, Centerport
Gold Star Battalion Beach, West Shore Road, Huntington
Hobart Beach, Birmingham Drive, Eaton's Neck
(Info on Seasonal Closure of Bird Preserve)
Quentin Sammis West Neck Beach, West Neck Road, Lloyd Harbor
Geissler’s Beach, (fishing only), Makamah Rd., Northport
(Main Beach Office – 631-261-7574)
*Crab Meadow Beach features a restaurant and snack bar: La Casa Cafe (631) 757-7720
Contact the Main Beach Office located at Crab Meadow Beach at (631) 261-7574 seven days a week from 9am thru 3pm from Memorial Day Weekend til Labor Day to inquire if the eight (8) Town beaches are open or closed for bathing as per the County of Suffolk Department of Health Services.
You may also contact the Suffolk County Bathing Beach Water Quality Hotline for beach closings throughout Suffolk County at (631) 852-5822.
SEASONAL BEACH PERMITS
Permits are not transferable and not replaceable. Does not imply reserved parking.
Resident Seasonal Beach Permit: $40/season. Beach permit
available to residents only. Permits available at beaches
starting May 28, 2022. Vehicle registration and driver’s license
required. Permit must be affixed by the attendant to the vehicle.
Senior Citizen Seasonal Beach Permit: FREE beach permit available to senior residents, 60 years of age or older. Vehicle registration and driver's license required. Must be affixed by the attendant to the vehicle. Available starting May 28, 2022 only at:
- Centerport Beach
- Crab Meadow Beach
- Quentin Sammis/West Neck Beach
DAILY BEACH PERMITS
Daily beach permits will be available for sale starting May 28, 2022:
- Resident: $30/day per vehicle with identification
Non-Resident: $50/day per vehicle (TOWN TO LIMIT BEACH ACCESS TO RESIDENTS ONLY FOR THE 2022 SEASON)
Daily permits are sold at all beaches (exceptions apply)
- All buses visiting any
of the beaches must have a permit issued by the Parks and
- May 28, 2022 - September 5, 2022
TIME: 8:00am – 8:00pm, seven days/week
Lifeguard protection except Crescent Beach:
7 days/week, 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Crescent Beach Lifeguard Protection:
DATES: May 28, 2022 - June 24, 2022 weekends and holidays and June 25, 2022 - July 31 , 2022 daily
TIME: 10:00am – 6:00pm
REPLACEMENT BEACH STICKERS
Returned leased vehicle:
Before returning your vehicle, please remove the sticker from the vehicle and place the pieces in a safe place. Bring your new vehicle with the same license plate and the original sticker (pieces) to Crab Meadow Beach and they will issue you a replacement.
Long term vehicle repairs or accident must have the following:
• Letter from mechanic stating the vehicle is currently in their possession, anticipated time of completion, and identifying the vehicle by make, model, and license plate
• Photo of the sticker on the vehicle
• Information for temporary vehicle
Night Fishing (Crab Meadow Beach Only)
CRAB MEADOW BEACH ACCESS
NIGHT FISHING PARKING PERMIT: April 1, 2022 - December 31, 2022
- Access Night Fishing Parking Permit: Town of Huntington Residency required. Forty (40) permits will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
If required, a waiting list will be established in the event a permit is revoked or surrendered. For further information contact Nancy O'Brien@ (631) 351-3103.
Eligibility: Residents 18 years and above.
- The following information is required:
- New York State Driver’s License,
- New York State Motor Vehicle Registration,
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation Recreation Marine Fishing Registry