Streets and Highways

Streets and Highways Links
Contact Print

Road Construction/Curb Cuts/Aprons

If you are planning to do any digging in the Town right-of-way you are required to get a permit from the Town of Huntington Highway Office. The fee is $100. 

If you are planning to install anything other than concrete or asphalt (Belgium block, pavers, light fixtures etc) you will be required to submit a hold harmless with Suffolk County. Suffolk County charges a fee for this service.

Application to Perform Work in Town ROW & Hold Harmless Agreement (PDF)