Request a Marriage Transcript
To submit your request online click here : Request a Marriage Transcript
Download copy of Marriage Transcript Request Form (PDF)
Huntington Town Clerk Andrew Raia has on record only those marriages for which a Marriage License was obtained from the Town of Huntington.
Written Requests: Transcript requests in writing should be addressed to Andrew P. Raia, Town Clerk/Registrar, Town of Huntington, 100 Main Street, Huntington, NY 11743 and include:
• Husband’s Full Name
• Wife’s Full Name
• Date and Location of Marriage
• The purpose for which the record is required
• Number of Copies
• Return Address and Telephone Number
• Please include a photocopy of your current Driver’s License or other Acceptable Identification
There is a $10 (ten dollar) fee for each certified copy produced on safety paper with a raised seal. Effective April 2007, cash payments over $25 (twenty-five dollars) are no longer accepted in most Town offices. Transactions over this amount must be paid for by money order or a bank check. ATM/Debit cards (Maestro, pulsePAY, NYCE, STAR, AFFN ACCEL, MONEYSTATION) are accepted over the counter. (Please note that users of an ATM/Debit cards incur an additional $2.50 convenience fee payable to the processor VitalChek Network – not the Town. The processor fee will appear on your monthly bank statement.)
Telephone Requests: Requests over the telephone may be made using a Credit card in your name only. There is an additional $7 (seven dollar) processing fee for this service, which is charged by the VitalChek Network, the official government approved service provider.
- Some examples of purpose for which Marriage Record is Required: Passport, Social Security-Retirement, Social Security-SSI, Retirement, Employment, Driver License/Learner Permit, Welfare Assistance, Veteran’s Benefits, Court Proceeding, Entrance into Armed Forces.
- Types of Acceptable Identification: Driver’s License, Non-driver’s ID, Passport, Naturalization Papers, Military ID, Police report of Lost or Stolen ID.
Internet Requests: You may also submit your request through the VitalChek Network at VitalChek Networkusing a credit card. Please have supported documentation available to scan along with your request.
If you have further questions please contact Town Clerk Andrew Raia's office at (631) 351-3206.