CORONAVIRUS PREVENTION: AFFECTED MARITIME SERVICES
Boat Ramp Launch Sites
Maritime Services and Parks & Recreation manage and operate five (5) town ramps:
- Asharoken Beach Ramp (Eaton's Neck Road, Northport)
- Cold Spring Harbor Ramp/Billy Joel Park (Route 25A, Cold Spring Harbor)
- Hobart Beach Ramp (Eaton's Neck Road, Eaton's Neck)
- Mill Dam Ramp (Mill Dam Road, Huntington)
- Soundview Ramp (Northport Power Station, Eaton's Neck Road, Northport)
Resident use of Town boat ramp requires the purchase a seasonal Boat Ramp Permit and a seasonal Beach Parking Permit. Vessel permit must be affixed to each vessel by ramp attendant. A Beach Parking Permit must be affixed to the vehicle/trailer by attendant. Permits are Non-Transferable. Permits are available at the ramps beginning May 25. Proof of residency including a valid NYS Driver's License and NYS Boat Registration or Federal boat documentation card are required.
| Seasonal Resident Beach Parking Permit (Vehicle)
| Seasonal Resident Boat Ramp Permit (Vessel)
| Non-Resident fee per Launch (all ramps except Soundview)
| Resident Commercial Ramp Usage*
| Resident Commercial Hauler (Additional Vehicle)*
*Payable at Huntington Harbormaster’s Office, 53 North New York Avenue, Halesite, NY 11743.