Land Management Information
Property Tax Record
Final Assessment Roll
- Search for property tax information such as Tax Amounts, Tax Codes, Tax Levy by District, Exemption Amounts, Pro-Rata, and Re-Levy Amounts, Assessment Amounts, Owner Information, and Physical Address.
Site History Summary
- Search the tentative or final assessment roll by tax map number, or view all properties on the assessment roll by browsing PDF versions of the entire roll.
- Identify current applications filed with the Building and Housing Division for building permits and certificates of occupancy.
- Lists available data for older permits and Zoning Board of Appeals decisions.
Huntington Geographic Information System (GIS) Maps
- Free Public GIS Map:
- Interactive map displaying general property information for all properties in the Town of Huntington;
- Search by address or Tax Map Number;
- Determine your Refuse District, Carter providing service, Collection days, and Carter phone number;
- View Special Use District information such as Fire Districts, School Districts, Villages, etc.;
- Query and display properties that meet specific input criteria: Minimum and Maximum Property Area, Type of Land Use (i.e. Residential) and Zoning.
- Professional GIS Map:
- All features of the free Public GIS (see above), plus:
- Tools designed for land surveyors, appraisers, real estate agents and other land-intensive professions;
- Access to recent and comparable sales data, Zoning Board decisions, filed maps, approved site plans and many other layers;
- Generate mailing lists/labels and real estate reports;
- Run advanced queries on all layers;
- Mobile version add-on available.
Sign Up for Huntington's Geographic Information System (GIS)