Streets and Highways

Streets and Highways Links
Contact Print

Block Party Permit

Please complete the Block Party Request Form first and mail to the address below

After your request is approved you will be required to complete the Block Party Agreement Form, Signature Form and Barricade and Cones Form.
All completed Forms must be received by this office 3 weeks prior to the block party.
Please do not submit faxed, e-mailed, or copied paperwork (only originals will be accepted).

Block Party Instructions
Block Party Request Form
Block Party Agreement Form
Block Party Signature Form
Block Party Barricade Form


Town of Huntington Highway Office
Event Permits
30 Rofay Drive
Huntington, NY 11743

If you have any questions or concerns please contact Val at the Highway Office at 631-466-3601, Monday - Thursday, 12:00pm - 4:00pm