Photo (left to right front row) The Barfuss family, the Tomeo family, the Morello family, the Tosi family, Jonny D’s Pizzeria and the Pfeiffer family (Left to right back row) Councilwoman Tracey Edwards, Councilman Mark Cuthbertson, Supervisor Frank Petrone, Councilman Eugene Cook
Councilwoman Tracey Edwards and the Huntington Town Board congratulate the winners of the 2016 Holiday Decorating Contest with proclamations at the January 10, 2016 Town Board Meeting. The winners were each presented with a one year subscription of The Long Islander News and they each received a gift certificate from on of the following Huntington Restaurants:
- Fado Restaurant 10 New Street
- Honu Kitchen and Cocktails 363 New York Ave.
- Jonathan’s Ristorante 15 Wall Street
- Mac’s Steak House 12 Gerard Street
- Pomodoro Restaurant 46G Gerard Street
- Red Restaurant 417 New York Ave.
We want to thank our 2016 Judges:
- Suffolk County Legislator William “Doc” Spencer
- Councilman Mark Cuthbertson
- Councilman Eugene Cook
- Highway Superintendent Pete Gunther
- Elves Michele Martines and Stephen Jiminez
- Special Elf Troy ( Tracey's grandson)
"The Long Islander News is a great partner and sponsor of the contest which was started in 2015. We had a great time visiting the contestants homes, meeting everyone and seeing the wonderful holiday traditions of each their families. We look forward to next year!" stated Councilwoman Edwards