Parks & Recreation
The Parks & Recreation Department runs a wide range of recreational facilities, programs and leisure time activities serving Huntington residents, enhancing our quality of life and meeting the growing recreational and cultural needs of children, teens and adults with safe, well-maintained, state-of-the-art facilities for those of all abilities.
The Town has made a major upgrade on it's network and updated their website security for www.tohparks.com to https://www.tohparks.com, you need to add the (s) in https:// and then refresh all your browsers, change your favorite's and cookies on this website before trying to register for any program. If you are still having access problems then enter www.tohparks.com through our Parks & Recreation main website links.
- Administration & Recreational Programs for all ages, interests, abilities, including those with developmental challenges.
- Beaches, Boat Racks and Boat Ramps staffed with lifeguards, attendants and concessions.
- Cultural Affairs runs the Public Art Initiative and coordinates activities with the Town's cultural institutions.
- Dix Hills Park offers golf, a seasonal outdoor pool, picnic area and state-of-the-art indoor ice skating facility.
- Golf Courses the 18-Hole championship Crab Meadow GC and executive 9-hole layout at Dix Hills Park.
- Skate Board Parks located in Greenlawn Park and Veterans Memorial Park.
You can send us an email for additional recreation program information or any park/recreation issue you may have: ParksandRec@HuntingtonNY.gov
Town Hall (Room 103)
100 Main Street
Huntington, NY 11743
Phone: (631) 351-3089
Fax: (631) 351-3100
: (631) 351-3101