Knowledge Base

How to FOIL Building Department Information

Category: SURVEY & PLANS

A FOIL Request Form must be completed and submitted to the Town of Huntington. 

All FOIL Request Forms can be delivered in person, faxed, or scanned and emailed.

Steve Kiewra

Dept. of Engineering Services

100 Main Street, Huntington, NY 11743


Email requests can be sent to

Updated 8/9/2022 10:35 AM