Knowledge Base

How do I report a malfunctioning parking meter?

You can email the Meter Department at or call the Town of Huntington Meter Department at 351-3162 to report the location of the meter.  Each meter is numbered.  Please provide the meter number (if double head meter, note right or left side) if available.
Updated 11/18/2011 1:16 PM