Knowledge Base

What can be done about an abandoned / blighted property?

The Town will investigate a complaint and if the property meets or exceeds the requirements as set forth in ยง TC 156-62,63 of the Huntington Town Code; action will be taken against the property owner(s).
Updated 11/17/2011 3:46 PM