Knowledge Base

What do I do if my vehicle is impounded by the Town?

Category: Abandoned Vehicles
You will need to contact the Abandoned Vehicle Bureau at 631-351-3234 to make arrangements to have your vehicle released from impound.
Updated 3/30/2012 9:58 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!