Knowledge Base

I would like to pay my summons in person at Town Hall. What forms of payment will be accepted?

Category: Parking Tickets
Payment will be accepted in the form of a personal check (provided you have never submitted a check with "insufficient funds" to the Town prior); bank check; money order; credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) or cash up to a maximum of $25.00.  Checks are to be made payable to: Town of Huntington. 
Updated 11/18/2011 2:40 PM