Knowledge Base

I received a summons in the mail with a letter stating there is a photograph of my vehicle parked in violation but the photograph was not included. How do I obtain a copy of this photograph?

Category: Parking Tickets

Contact the Traffic Violations Bureau at 631-351-2840 to make this request.  

Updated 3/4/2013 6:43 PM