Knowledge Base

Is there a payment plan to pay for outstanding parking tickets?

Category: Parking Tickets
No.  The Town of Huntington expects payment in full for any guilty pleas at the time that the plea is submitted.  You can make payment by mailing a check or money order made payable to "The Town of Huntington" and submitted to: Town of Huntington Traffic Violations Bureau, 100 Main St., Huntington, NY 11743 or pay by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), check, cash (maximum $25.00 only for cash payments) or money order in person at the Traffic Violation Bureau, Huntington Town Hall building,  100 Main St. in Room 310.
Updated 11/18/2011 2:36 PM