Knowledge Base

I wish to change my plea on a parking ticket from "not guilty" to "guilty" and remove myself from the scheduled Traffic Court Calendar. What do I need to do?

Category: Parking Tickets
Submit to the Town of Huntington Traffic Violations Bureau a statement indicating that you are changing your plea.  Include with your statement payment for the total amount due on your ticket, your name, the Summons number if available, and the date that you were scheduled to appear for your conference.  Payment can be made in the form of a check, cash (maximum $25.00 only for cash payments) money order, or by credit card in person at the Traffic Violations Bureau at any time up to the date of the scheduled conference.  Mail-in payments by check or money order only must be received by the Town of Huntington Traffic Violations Bureau prior to your scheduled conference.  If you are unsure of the amount owed, you can call the Traffic Violations Bureau Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM at 631-351-2840.
Updated 11/18/2011 1:37 PM