Knowledge Base

I received a letter from the Town of Huntington Traffic Violations Bureau indicating I am scheduled to appear for a conference regarding a parking ticket on a date that I am unable to attend. How can I reschedule this conference?

Category: Parking Tickets
The Town of Huntington Traffic Violations Bureau will grant 1 adjournment.  You may request an adjournment by telephone 631-351-3234 Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM up until your originally scheduled conference date.  A new date will be given verbally.  Be sure this new date is acceptable at this time, as no further adjournments will be granted.  If you fail to appear for your conference, all fines, plus any late charges or penalties will be assessed and you will be responsible for the entire payment in full.
Updated 11/18/2011 3:24 PM