Knowledge Base

How do I report a Code Violation?

You may create a Service Request, call or email the Code Enforcement Division with the address of the concerned property along with any details of your complaint. 
Updated 11/18/2011 10:58 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!